Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This is my first shot at “What I’m Loving Wednesday”…I’m so stinkin’ excited!! I’ve been wanting to do this for a while, but just haven’t made myself do it. There are sooooo many things that I love, that’s it probably for the best that I limit these entries to 5; but don’t be surprised if more than that sneak in here occasionally.


1.   My new 31 Bag!!!!!! The Organizing Utility Tote in Circle Spiral pattern!! Imagine it with a bright yellow E smack dab in the middle! I love all the pockets..all 7 of them! And, it’s so bright and cheerful! Love this for Summer!!

2.   I love that I finally got a couple things done at work that I’ve not had time to do in past month. Don’t you just love accomplishment? I do.

3.   I LOVE that it’s almost the 4th of July weekend. This is one of my favorite holidays for multiple reasons….lake trip, traditional cookout with wonderful friends, kids patriotic parade around the town square, another cookout, outdoor games & fireworks! LOVE me some sweet Summertime! (and a couple days off work ain't bad either)

4.   I’m in love with this burlap wreath…and determined to whip one up when I catch a breath.

I could so do one of these!!
5.   Finally, I love that Kayla’s wedding is getting close….close enough that we’re starting to make appointments for hair and makeup and nails and all that girlie fun stuff. I’m also excited for our dresses to come in! Those are going to be fun!! And you should see the emails that are going back and forth....that's what the MOH is for!

Wow...we look so young in this one. I refuse to believe I look old now,
but this was definitely a few years back.

What are you loving on this Wednesday? Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. That burlap wreath is to die for! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen SEVERAL different versions on many decorating blogs lately. But this is one with better instructions. You can change out the ribbon to match the seasons and holidays! Or add a little mini banner across it saying "Welcome" or "Happy Birthday"...eeeeekkk!! I'm so excited!

    http://casabellaproject.com/2011/01/burlap-valentines-wreath.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a fall and a spring ribbon wreath that I did with straight pins on a mold. They are super-cute. I never thought of burlap. I could just change the big ribbon on the front out to my heart's content. Do you wanna go buy some burlap?

    ReplyDelete