Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Welcome, Summer!

It's been a week or so since I last posted pictures of what I've been doing. Just so you know, I have been painting ALOT...and I've got several orders stored up to share with you!

We'll start here....my good friend, Lee Stiles got hitched over the weekend! I am so proud of him and the man he's become. I know he and Brittany will have a great life together. The storms passed just in time for a beautiful outdoor wedding at the bride's parents' house. It was a perfect Tennessee night!!

This is what I made for the newlyweds....




Best wishes Lee & Brittany Stiles!


 I'll have more to share with you in the upcoming weeks, but in the meantime, I've got wedding festivities and MOH duties calling for my friend Kayla's wedding coming up in August. Throw in a few birthday parties, a golf tournament, WORK, maybe a vacation (emphasis on the maybe), and some other exciting things of which I can't speak of just yet...and you've got yourself a typical Summer.

Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment