Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Disbelief...

Scroll down a little and look to your right....check out that "Orders to Fill" list....then, come right back!

C-raziness!

I NEVER imagined when I started these shenanigans almost a year ago that I would already have Christmas orders piling up in JUNE!!! Thank you all SOOOOOO much for all your support, interest and sweet comments of encouragement! I can't wait to see what's in store next!!

I've had several Wedding orders lately, so it must be the season!! This was was ordered by Elizabeth as a gift for a co-worker. They also used it at the shower they hosted last week. You'll see that one at the very bottom.




Love me some black, white & turquoise together!!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, somebody did a really nice job on coordinating everything for that shower! How very attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did, didn't she? Especially without having seen the canvas ahead of time! Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete