Thursday, May 19, 2011

Watch Baby Grow

This time it was the creative mind of the customer behind this canvas...which was intimidating & SUPER fun!! New mom, Angela Slaven requested a "Watch Baby Grow" inspired canvas that would showcase pictures of her new baby girl at 3, 6, 9 & 12 months old. What a GREAT idea!!!

Since I didn't have pictures of her daughter to use, and since I couldn't bring myself to put pictures of my nephews in this PINK on PINK canvas, I used various pictures I found of my little doll baby cousin, Lorelei..whose middle name is shared with Miss Addison!







It may be several months away, but I hope I see a picture of this in Addison's room in the future filled with her own pictures!! Thanks so much for the wonderful idea Angela!! I'm thinking there may be more of these to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment