Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Let's Dance!!!!

I want to start this post by saying how much my heart is breaking for the folks of Joplin, Missouri. I cannot imagine what it must've felt like and what all they are going through now. Seeing their hospital take such a direct hit, really struck home. What if that happened to the hospital where I work? We have these plans in place, but if it ever actually happened...what would we do? I hope and pray we never have to find out, but this has been a string of some insane weather around us lately. Please say a special prayer for Joplin, and if you have the opportunity to give or help in relief efforts, do what you can with what you have.

New customer, Andrea Bingham, ordered this 12x24 (which I believe is the most popular size ever) for her daughter's Dance teacher as a wedding / thank you gift.


I love the drama that this black and red have together!



What a wonderful idea for Andrea to thank her daughter's teacher! I would think a Dance teacher would be BOLD and fun and dramatic...at least, that's what I had in mind when I planned this one. Hope it turned out that way...what do you think?


So,  for the soon-to-be Mrs. Camacho, Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and thanks for all your hard work teaching these kids dance!

For Andrea, thanks so much for the order, I think it turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment