Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have FUN!!!!

I meant to post this over the weekend...but that crazy little monster called life struck again. Yippee, she said in a sarcastic tone. Now, on to story time..

Back in my college days, I started out as a Nursing major and went all the way through half of my junior year before realizing, it just wasn't for me. Took a semester off, changed majors, started back, graduated two and half years later, fast forward almost 4 years and here we are.

I tell you that to tell you this...the BIGGEST blessing I received those years I spent in Nursing was gaining the best group of 12 friends a girl could ask for! Years have passed, almost all of them are married and over half have babies on the way, newborns, toddlers, or preschoolers now. One of them being, Valerie.


Val married Will and Will has a daughter, Taylor. And those three make the cutest little family!!


So, Taylor is getting a "big girl" room and Valerie ordered this to go in it.


She said Taylor was very girlie....YAY!!! I love girlie ones!! This meant LOTS of hot pink & some green & BLING & sparkle..all the things little girls are made of!!



Thanks so much for the order Val. It was soooo much fun to make this one!!
Hope Taylor loves it & her new room!!!

1 comment:

  1. Erica, this post made me get teary eyed!!! I love, love, love your work and this couldn't have been any more perfect for Taylor! Thank you so much!

    Val

    ReplyDelete