Friday, April 15, 2011

Show Us Your Life Fridays - What's On Your Reading List

Today’s “Show Us Your Life” on Kelly’s Korner blog is featuring:
Your Reading List.

At the moment, you will find this laying in the floor by my bed….



 

So far, so good! There are a few slow parts, but your imagination goes into overdrive with this read. In my mind it’s complete vintage-y circus. Odd but it works!!



This one is also by my bed…it’s next up. I’ve taken it with me on SEVERAL trips now hoping to start it, but I just haven’t yet. 



Then, there’s always a Nicholas Sparks book. This is the latest addition to my collection of his books! Really looking forward to this one!



And from the way several other people are posting, it sounds like I need to check this one out and soon! It’s on almost everyone’s posts!!


 


And because we're talking about reading and books...I must give a nod to my favorite book when I little...




Hope everyone's weekend is grand! And NOT terrible, horrible & no good very bad days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment