Wednesday, February 9, 2011

YARD SALE!

Alrighty folks...I've been hanging on to these since Fall & Christmas & have decided they need to go. So, here's the deal...I will post the sale price of each canvas after their pictures then it's up to you!!

Email me at ericaflatt@gmail.com OR send me a Facebook message OR comment on the Facebook link to this post if you would like to snag one of these. First come, first serve! I'll post updates as they sell.





AUTUMN PAISLEY - $15



FALL Y'ALL - $15



CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT - $5





FAITH-HOPE-LOVE- $15

(This one is part paint, part scrapbooking materials...a new method I tried out and it worked! I was planning on doing more like this for Christmas, but well....you all saw how crazy busy I got during Christmas)

Email me soon before they're gone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment