Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Visions of Sugarplums...

4 days until Christmas!!!! So much to look forward to in the coming days! Just to name a few, Big Bang Theory tshirt day at work tomorrow (COMPLETELY against dress code, but my partner in crime and i are going to do it!), watching the two sweet little nephews tear into a mountain of presents, somehow that's become more exciting than opening ones for myself.., Ma's chocolate gravy on Christmas morning, 24 hours of A Christmas Story...you'll shoot your eye out...40 Flatt family members in one house on Christmas Eve night, so many picture taking moments, and best of all....checking that final order off my list! WHOO HOO!!

But for now, I paint.

This sweet & girlie 12x12 is being shipped off to California!! Can you believe it?!
 I'm going nationwide now! haha.


LOVED how the pink on pink turned out!



A little more Christmas....I used brown in the font and the background a darker green than others I've been doing and I love the feel it gave it. A little rustic, but all warm and cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment