Friday, December 24, 2010

Did you hear it.....

That was me about an hour ago singing a chorus of "Hallelujah" and praising the Lord above because I just finished my very last painting for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My orginal list was at 43....plus 7 more that I took on over the last couple of weeks for a grand total of 50!!?!?!!

DONE.

This was one of the many teacher gifts orders I had this season. Can't go wrong with "Christmas Red" and "Wasabi" green. Love that combo!


This one is making its way to a very special grandma from her grandchildren. Grandmas are suckers for stuff like this...hope she loves it!

 Thank you so so so so much for all your encouragement and support in my new endeavor. It has truly been my backbone during all of this and I am honored, humbled and overwhelmed by your kindness! Much love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment