Friday, November 19, 2010

'Tis the Season!!!

Ok, folks....I hate to say it, but if you haven't gotten your orders in for Christmas....it's too late. I am MAXED OUT!!! I have 43 orders to fill before Christmas & I want to be sure that they all come to the people waiting for them with the best quality I can give. Regular orders that are not needed before Christmas...bring 'em on!






It is only fitting that I post these two together. I work with Lorna and have known Julie & her family for a while and wouldn't you know they're best buds...and I just love them both!

And...if you're in need of a photographer, check out Julie's site! Might even see a familiar face or two. Can't wait to share some pics of her's with you soon! But, they're gonna be on the old Christmas card this year, so I can't ruin the surprise just yet!!

Keep checking back...with 43 orders to fill....there will be LOTS of pictures coming soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, CHICKIE!!! You have been VERY busy! LOVE all the new posts and the shout out for my photography, of course! I think I may be putting in some more orders after you get all this Christmas biz under "wraps". ha ha get it Christmas, wraps, oh, I am hilarious, I know. Keep up the FABULOUS work, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete