Monday, November 1, 2010

Really, November???

Time to start thinking of people on your Christmas shopping lists & getting those orders in!! Don't forget your kids' teachers, Sunday School teachers, gal pals, co-workers, family members....and YOURSELF!!! The "Established" canvases are always great gifts & so are anything with cutesy sayings & Scriptures. Get as creative as you want!!

I posted a pic of this one LONG ago, but it holds a special place in my heart, so I wanted to re-post it. Angela is sending me a pic of it in her home soon, and I can't wait to see it. And, it screams FALL!!!!!!


Yes, I know Halloween is "officially" over, but I got this picture in from a customer who purchased one of the several "Best Witches" canvases this year. Never imagined it hanging on the oven, but seems to work. So glad she enjoys it & LOVE getting pics with my canvases in their new homes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment