Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm Baaaaaack!!!!!!!!

After many, many, many miles spent in the air and the road....I am back & ready to knock some of these orders out! They are piling up fast....so may I suggest, if you have anything "Christmas" related in mind, for yourself or for gifts.....you might want to get a headstart on it & get the order in soon!

I'll post pics in the next few days of canvases I'm catching up on!!

BUT FOR NOW, DRUMROLL PLEASE..................


The International Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque,
New Mexico!!!!!!!!!
One TRULY BEAUTIFUL event!

I know now why it's dubbed as the most photographed event in the world!

C'mon sing with me....."Well, I'm standing on a corner in...."
The Grand Canyon.....
UNBELIEVABLE, SURREAL,
BREATHTAKING, PEACEFUL,
 the POWER OF GOD






What a trip of experiences!!


No comments:

Post a Comment