Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Gettin' Ready for the Spooks

I'm not sure why, but my grandma, Ma, always referred to Trick or Treaters as "the spooks". Bless her. She is the ABSOLUTE best and on another day...I'm going to tell you ALL about her!!

Anyways, I'm trying to get ready for all things Halloween this weekend. I thought I had a good grip on it this year, but I'm starting to realize....I've got several things left to do. Yay for accidental procrastination.

In the meantime....

I've been finishing up 5 canvases for the Cane Creek Creepy Crawl & 5K Family Fun Run on Saturday. Here's a sneak peak at what's done...


The lucky winner of this one is in for a treat!!! I left this one blank so that it could be personalized however the winner would like. I'm SUPER excited to see who gets this one!!!


I love brown. If you know me, you know I love brown. And pumpkins. And oh how those two things just go hand in hand!!!

I'll put up more pics this week the closer we get to race day. BUT...if you want a chance at these cute little fall pieces....join us Saturday morning at 7am at Cane Creek Elementary School for their annual 5K!!! Can't win if you're not there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment