Saturday, September 4, 2010

I LOVE it when a plan comes together!!!

A great trade for some yummy cupcakes!!
So I was starting to spend too much time looking at other people's websites on their canvas painting and decided....surely, me of all people, can do this. And, here I go. I'll start posting some pics as I go. But more than anything, I really really enjoy doing it!! I'm getting better with each one & I love seeing others' reactions to them...it's the best form of compliments I can get.
This was attempt #1...not to shabby but needs some practice!
#2 - I was SOOOOO excited to do this one as a gift for my cousin Elizabeth, her husband Joe & their new addition. She is an ABSOLUTE DOLL!!!
It was just a matter of time before I did one for one of the boys....I kept it simple & HAD to do Preds colors...now, I owe Colin one.


This one I will forever be proud of because it was the first piece I "sold"!!




I was dying to do a canvas that was "fall"...so I did this one for Nate & Angela to thank them for having me down to their new home one weekend. It looks PERFECT in their kitchen!!

So as you can tell, I pretty much hit the ground running when I decided out of the blue...I think I want to paint. Like I said, I'm getting better the more I do it...at least "I" think I'm getting better. I have 2 to get ready before Saturday...and I should be good for those..one of them is making me nervous, so we'll see how that goes. And, I have the Bible Bowl Banquet to get ready for next Sunday....it's a party so that means I must be decorating!! It's going to be super cute...at least the plan in my head is super cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment