Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blogs & Babies!!!

So, I'm entering the world of blogging! WATCH OUT WORLD!! lol.

I've thought about it before and finally taking the first step. My only concern though is that I'll not do anything or post anything for weeks on end...and what's the fun in that? So, we'll see how it goes. Chin Up!

My life has forever been blessed this week with the perfect additions of 2 new babies in the family!! Two babies in 19 hours...it was intense.

One of my best & dearest friends, Emilee & her husband Chuck, welcomed Benjamin Charles (Ben) on Tuesday night. He's a hoss....9lbs. 2 oz. 21.5 in long. It was a long day and long wait for everyone, and finally he arrived to a waiting room FULL of anxious family & friends. I love to see full waiting rooms....true testiment to how much someone is loved and looked after. Ben has been blessed with a WONDERFUL family - including the rare jewel of having 4 great-grandmas!! He will never want for anything...so excited about watching him grow!

Then, there's my cousin Elizabeth & Joe who welcomed Lorelei Elizabeth on Wednesday afternoon. She was 7lbs 14oz and 19 in long. Babies look like babies to me....but she looks like a little girl. She is absolutely ADORABLE and has ALOT....ALOT of hair. Must come from Joe's side, because our side - we start out bald!! It's going to be so much fun and a change for us to have a little girl in the family. It's been 17 years without one...so she will be our little doll baby!! CONGRATS, to the new mommy & daddy & big brother Preston!! Hang on, little Lorelei.....we're a ridiculous family!

No comments:

Post a Comment